Information offers the opportunity to the authors of NiDS2023 accepted papers to extend their work and submit it to the Special Issue entitled “Advances in Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence” in Information journal. A short prospectus of the SI is given at the volume website, here. The official deadline for submission is 31 December 2023. However, you may send your manuscript at any time before the deadline. Once receive your submission, we will organize a very fast peer-review, and publish it immediately if accepted.
Information is an open access journal, free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Sponsors can gain many benefits by participating in the NiDS2023 Conference depending on the type and size of sponsorship. In general Sponsors will:
- Get acknowledgement and network with renowned and influential scientists in the field of Intelligent Digital Systems from all over the world
- Present their company’s services and products to established opinion leaders and potential clients
- Explore potential partnerships with universities, research centers and educational institutions represented at the Conference
- Explore potential cooperation with the Institute of Intelligent Systems (iis-international.org) and/or other relevant bodies participating in the Conference on future research projects
- Explore potential business cooperation with other companies active in the the artificial intelligence community