Authors registration: until July 14, 2023
Online attendees’ registration: until September 1, 2023
Onsite attendees’ registration: until September 1, 2023
General Information on Registration
- All dates refer to the Pacific Time Zone
- All fees refer to Euros (€).
- Registration will not be completed until payment is processed and confirmed.
- Onsite registration covers coffee breaks, two meals, and a farewell dinner in a Greek restaurant.
Authors’ Registration: At least one author of each accepted full paper/short paper must register until July 14, 2023, the latest, so that their accepted submission appears in the Conference Proceedings published by Springer.
|Registration Category||Type of Attendance||Fee|
|Authors’ registration for each|
|Registration for the Onsite|
|Attendees’ registration (coauthors of registered papers,|
|Online||Free of charge|
Instructions for Authors’ Registration
- If you are the “registering author” for one or more full paper/short paper, please put its/their ID(s) in the corresponding field of the registration form so that your accepted submission(s) is/are included in the Springer’s proceedings. Authors of more than one paper have to pay 200 € for each extra paper.
- If the only author registering for the conference is a student, the full author’s registration fee should be paid (200 €).
- Co-authors of registered papers can attend the conference online free of charge, or onsite at a fee of 100 €. Registration is required through the NiDS2023 registration platform (Name & Surname, Email, Affiliation and ID of the registered paper).
- In case of multiple paper registration, any of the co-authors of the paper can register as the registering Author.
The authors’ registration fee for each paper (200 €) allows publication of the accepted submission to Springer’s Proceedings.
Instructions for Registration of Non-Authors
- Students, researchers, and all other individuals interested in attending the NiDS2023 Conference online can participate free of charge. Registration is required through the NiDS2023 registration platform (Name & Surname, Email, Affiliation).
- Authors and Non-authors interested in attending the NiDS2023 Conference onsite can participate at a fee of 100 € which includes coffee breaks, lunch, and farewell dinner. Registration is required through the NiDS2023 registration platform.
Benefits for NiDS2023 Registrants
All registered NiDS2023 participants are given temporary free 4-week access to the online version of the Conference Proceedings on SpringerLink.
Registration & Payment Options
- Credit / Debit
- Bank Transfer (Preferable option) to:
Account No.: 369-00-2320-001175
IBAN: GR59 0140 3690 3690 0232 0001 175
SWIFT: CRBAGRAAXXX Banking Institution: Alpha Bank (Greece)
Branch: Alpha Bank 104, Vathis Sq., Athens/Greece
Authors should submit their details in the registration form. Registration will not be completed until payment is processed and confirmed. Registered authors will view the deposit instructions during checkout. After the bank deposit has been successfully verified, the authors will receive a confirmation of the successful registration.
Registration of authors should be completed by July 14, 2023.
Authors should indicate whether they need an invoice for their institution, and submit all the information needed (Name of Institution, Address of Institution, VAT, Paper ID) or a simple receipt for their personal use.
A certificate of participation in NiDS2023 will be sent, via email, after the end of the NiDS2023 Conference, to ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS.
For any question regarding registration please : firstname.lastname@example.org